https://colliergop.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Trump-talking.jpg 600 900 Russell Tuff https://colliergop.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/CC-Republicans-Logo-300x93.png Russell Tuff2020-06-23 13:11:152020-06-23 13:11:15Enthusiasm for President Trump is Unmatched
Enthusiasm for President Trump is Unmatched
- Across Trump campaign digital platforms and on Fox News, nearly 20 million viewers tuned into the President’s Keep America Great rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Joe Biden cannot fill an arena like President Trump can and when he emerges from his basement bunker, voters are reminded how liberal his agenda is.
- In Tulsa, President Trump directly addressed the American people — in person—and reminded the country that the Great American Comeback is underway.
- There is no denying there is unmatched enthusiasm for President Trump.
- The RNC and Trump campaign have more than a $150 million cash on hand advantage over the DNC and Biden campaign.
- Trump Victory has engaged and trained over 1 million volunteers.
- Trump Victory operation has state directors in 23 states and more than 1,100 staff in the field.
- In contrast, Joe Biden has no state directors in PA, MI, FL, NC, WI, NV, IA, OH, GA, MN, CO, and NH.
- While Joe Biden has been hiding in his basement (he hasn’t held a press conference in 82 days and yesterday turned down an offer for an additional debate), President Trump has been leading our Great American Comeback.
- Poll after poll shows Americans trust President Trump over Joe Biden to bring our economy back to greatness.
- The left-wing mob controlling Joe Biden’s campaign and the Democratic Party has gone too far.
- Joe Biden has been part of a failed Washington establishment for more than 40 years and has little to show for it.
- Joe Biden cannot claim to be a candidate that would bring change to Washington, DC.
President Trump to Visit Arizona
- Today, President Trump will travel to Arizona where he will visit the border wall and inspect the construction.
- President Trump is delivering on his promise to build the border wall. 200 miles have been completed since he took office.
- President Trump has delivered for Arizonans and during the coronavirus pandemic, the administration delivered the necessary resources to fight the virus.
- 441,000 Arizona jobs have been protected thanks to the PPP.
- More than $8.5 billion worth of loans to over 77,000 businesses have been delivered.
- More than 3.2 million Arizonans have received Economic Impact Payments.
- The CARES Act is providing up to $2.8 billion worth of aid to the state.
- FEMA delivered much-needed PPE including masks, gloves, face shields, and testing units.
- Before the pandemic artificially halted our record economic success, more than 244,000 new jobs were created in Arizona.
- In 2019, the Arizona economy grew by a 3.1%, the seventh fastest in the nation.
- The historic Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – which Joe Biden would repeal – created 168 new Opportunity Zones and will create over 23,100 jobs in the state over the next decade.
- During the first two years of the Trump Administration, 123,965 Arizonans were lifted out of poverty and 149,188 Arizonans came off food stamps.
- Arizonans know President Trump has delivered for them and will re-elect him and Republicans up and down the ticket in November.
Book Deal Bolton Is Trying To Salvage His Image
- Disgraced former White House Adviser John Bolton has decided to lash out and lie about President Trump in an effort to salvage his image.
- John Bolton is a disgruntled former employee who was removed from office over various policy disagreements.
- The allegations Bolton makes in his book do not square with the extensive praise Bolton gave toward President Trump and his decision making.
- When President Trump took office, Bolton had repeatedly praised the policies and heralded the “concrete list of accomplishments” that would “inevitably increase the power of America’s presence in the world.”
- Bolton has called the President a “dogged defender of American interests.”
- He effusively praised President Trump for moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem and naming Jerusalem the capital of Israel calling it the “right move” and key to “secure and lasting peace.”
- Bolton has long been decried by Democrats and members of the media for politicking and would try to remove individuals who didn’t agree with him.
- Joe Biden blasted Bolton as a liar and said Bolton’s “modus operandi” is that “he would shade intelligence to move in the direction where he wanted to go” and criticized Bolton’s my way or the highway approach: “anyone who disagreed with him, he’d try to get rid of.”
- If John Bolton truly witnessed what he claims, he should have said it then instead of selling lies for profit. Bolton is a liar who is clearly bitter that his warmongering advice was ignored. Fortunately, President Trump is putting America – not more wars – first!