Despite their sinking poll numbers, Democrats are forging ahead with their impeachment sham with a Jerry-rigged House Judiciary Committee hearing, starring three liberal professors who have donated big money to Democrats and fantasized about impeaching President Trump for years.
Pamela Karlan is a ‘strident’ and ‘unapologetic’ liberal professor with a clear anti-Trump bias.
- Karlan, a registered Democrat since 1998, served in the Obama administration and has been described as a “politically liberal law professor,” “stridently liberal,” and an “unapologetic liberal.”
- Karlan has donated $1,000 to Elizabeth Warren’s presidential campaign this year, and donated $2,000 to Hillary Clinton.
- Karlan indicated support for impeachment over two years ago.
Noah Feldman is an anti-Trump left-wing professor and registered Democrat who proposed impeaching President Trump for a variety of perceived offenses.
- In March 2017, Feldman wrote that a tweet from President Trump may have been an impeachable offense.
- In April 2017, Feldman wrote that President Trump’s criticism of the media is grounds for impeachment.
- In September 2017, Feldman actively spread the Russia collusion hoax and cited “more and more evidence of collusion.”
- In January 2018, Feldman wrote that President Trump should be impeached for declaring a crisis at the southern border.
Michael Gerhardt is a registered Democrat and liberal professor who donates to Democrats and said Trump shouldn’t “get away” with avoiding impeachment.
- In March 2019, Gerhardt argued Trump should be impeached.
- Gerhardt donated $1,245 to Barack Obama and has donated to other Democrat candidates.
- Gerhardt said in May 2019 that “not fit to be President” could be a “permissible basis for impeachment.”
With witnesses like these, the Democrats’ impeachment hearing will be nothing more than political theater. It’s all part of their transparent attempt to overturn the results of the 2016 election and stop President Trump in 2020.