Campaign Co-Chair Nanette Rivera updated the membership on the Hispanic Outreach program underway to the Collier County Republican Executive committee on November 4, 2019.
The highlighted points included the following:
- The Hispanic messaging drive has been launched – the message is “Hispanic Values are Republican Values”
- This message is being delivered to ALL 12,765 Hispanic HH in Collier County along with an invite to a 3-Kings Day Party so the Hispanic voters can meet their elected officials
- This is the beginning of developing a republican relationship with this important voter segment
- With this Hispanic drive and the upcoming NPA drive, the CCREC is executing an extensive focus on SWING VOTERS for the 2020 election
- Registration trends show that the Hispanic and NPA voter segments are growing MUCH FASTER than the Democratic and Republican voter segments – millennials tend to register as NPA!
- We have 30 teams in the field spreading this message across Collier County – 25 of our CCREC members are ACTIVE volunteers
- This team has delivered door hangers to 4,478 HH so far
- We still need help – there are FOUR precincts that need delivery teams – please sign up
- Think about it: 2019 is an off-year and we have 60 volunteers in the field! Great energy and enthusiasm!
- Contact Nanette Rivera or Mike Lyster at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up to volunteer below.