https://colliergop.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Joseph-Albero-web.jpg 479 600 Frank Schwerin https://colliergop.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/CC-Republicans-Logo-300x93.png Frank Schwerin2020-05-13 14:00:532020-05-13 14:05:16Message from Joseph Albergo - Trump Victory Team Field Coordinator for Collier
Message from Joseph Albergo – Trump Victory Team Field Coordinator for Collier
From Joe Albergo at the Monthly CCREC Meeting on May 4th
Returning to Work (Administration)
- Last night, President Trump held a virtual town hall at the Lincoln Memorial.
- President Trump and the White House Coronavirus Task Force have led an unprecedented, comprehensive, and aggressive whole of America and data-driven approach to slow the spread of the virus. This early and decisive response started in January.
- The Obama-Biden Administration neglected to support pandemic preparednessduring their time in office.
- President Trump took the early and bold action to stop travel from China. Throughout his time in office, President Trump has been tough on China.
- We are seeing signs of progress and it is now time to reopen the countryand get America back to work.
- The President and the White House Coronavirus Task Force have expanded testing. Soon, over 2 million tests could be conducted per week.
- 5 million tests have been conducted, far more than any other country.
- President Trump has led the largest national mobilization since World War II to deliver Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and supplies.
- 75 million N95 masks have been delivered.
- 100,000 ventilators by the end of this year. No one who has needed a ventilator has gone without one.
- Project Airbridge has completed 100 flights airlifted nearly 750 million pieces of PPE.
- Vaccine candidates and therapeutics are rapidly being developed.
- President Trump has helped secure economic relief for small businesses, workers, and hospitals that were hardest hit.
- Close to 120 million Americans have received Economic Impact Payment checks.
- In the second round of funding for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), 2.2 million loans worth over $175 billion have been processed since April 27.
- The SBA has processed over 3.8 million loans in less than a month.
- The Trump Administration will distribute $12 billion in Provider Relief Fund payments to 395 hospitals across the country.
- The President built the strongest economy in the world and he will do so again.
- President Trump was the right leader at the right time to get us through this pandemic.
- A recent Gallup pollshowed the President’s approval rating at an all-time high, 49%.
- Together, we will emerge from this pandemic stronger and more united than before.
- Historical campaign
- In the process of building the largest ground game in campaign History
- Created the largest digital campaign in History in 24 hours
- 4 million calls were made over the recent National Weekend of Action
- 5 million calls on National day of action in March
- Historical candidate
- Most accomplishments of any administration (com)
- Epic response to the Cornoavirus pandemic (despite #fakenews)
- The only candidate that has proven he can deliver on America’s top two issues:
- Who will hold China accountable?
- Who will rejoice this economy?
- Florida stats since 3/13
- 770,000 calls made last week
- 7 million since we started (our goal was 4 million so we will blow that away this week, maybe already have)
- 450 volunteers activated in FL for National Weekend of Action
- Region 9 stats since 3/13
- 200,000 calls since we started
- 0ver 42,000 calls last week
- 39 volunteers active over the National Weekend of Action
- Phases of any campaign
- Voter Registration > Persuasion > Get Out the Vote (usually after labor day)
- Phase of campaign determines types of lists we are reaching out to
- Expect persuasion mode to go longer than in previous elections
- TV commercials getting ready to start (saw 1st on last night during town hall)
- New Trump app for devices
- Local website/calendar of events
- Upcoming National Week of Action, 11th – 17th
- President Trump sent us a message on one of our calls with Brad Parscale. He said he is very proud of the campaign team. He will not let us down. He will continue to fight for this country and our people.
- Call to Action – we had 39 volunteers on the phones for one or more shifts each over the NWOA. We need 100 on phones for one or more shifts over the upcoming 11th-17th(National Week of Action)
Fill out my online form.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!