Under President Trump’s leadership, the United States has quickly ramped up testing to an unprecedented scale.
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TESTING SYSTEM
- President Trump has led a historic effort to revolutionize the testing system in the U.S. and confront this challenge.
- The Administration has cut red tape and authorized new, innovative testing solutions that have enabled us to rapidly ramp up testing.
UNPRECEDED TESTING ACROSS THE COUNTRY
- The United States has conducted more than 3.78 million tests – far more than any other countries.
- In hot spots like New York and Louisiana we’ve conducted more tests on a per-capita basis than South Korea, Singapore, and others.
TESTING CAPACITY FOR REOPENING
- Thanks to President Trump’s efforts, we have already built sufficient testing capacity for states to begin re-openings if governors choose to do so.
- There is a tremendous amount of unused testing capacity in states for governors to utilize.